Monday, February 25, 2013

Gardiner PeeWees - State Champs, Gardiner Bantams - Zone Champs!

What a hockey weekend!  First, my middle son's team when 5-0 through the State Championship tournament and finished with a combined 33 goals for and only 7 goals against to become the State Champion PeeWee team!  The icing on top was the 6-0 shut out win in the championship game:
Max - Mr. Shut-Out!

Gardiner PeeWees - State Champs 2012 - 2013

It has been such a pleasure to help coach this team this year.  These kids worked so hard all year long and have truly earned this  championship!


Gardiner Bantams are also on a roll.  They won the Central Zone championship this past weekend as well.  They did it with two wins and a tie during the tournament games followed by a decisive 4-0 win in the championship game.  I am a bit sad that I couldn't see any of these games as I was at the PeeWee State Tournament games, but I am thankful for some excellent team parent photography to help bring the win home:

Focus!


His first hockey trophy!

Gardiner Bantams - Central Zone Champs - 2012 - 2013
As with the PeeWees - it has been a real pleasure to help coach this team as well.  Great group of hard working boys.  They have earned this!

No comments:

Post a Comment